PASSPORT APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 8:30 A.M. AND 3:30 P.M., MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY.
REGARDLESS OF AGE, ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE PRESENT WHEN APPLYING.
Forms must be filled out in Black Ink Only
DO NOT SIGN APPLICATION BEFORE COMING TO OUR OFFICE
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE WITH YOU WHEN YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A PASSPORT:
- Original Birth Certificate or Birth Card.
- Valid Louisiana Drivers License.
- Two (2) Identical Photographs of yourself , size 2 inches by 2 inches (2×2).
- Check or money order made payable to the U.S. Department of State for applicable fees (Separate check for each applicant).
- Check (Madison Parish Residents Only) or Cash payable to the Madison Parish Clerk of Court for processing fee ($25.00 each applicant).
- You will need both your parents first, middle and last name, date of birth, and place of birth.
- You will need current spouse or most recent spouses full name, date of birth, place of birth, date of marriage. If you are widowed or divorced you will need the widowed/divorced date.
-If an applicant is 16 years old and over, the fee is $110.00 for passport book, or $30.00 for a passport card (not valid for air travel).
-An additional processing fee of $25.00 is due to the Madison Parish Clerk of Court either by check (Madison Parish Residents Only) or cash on both of the above passport applications.
-If the applicant is 16 years or older, he/she must sign the application in person and present his/her own identification.
-If the applicant is under 16 years old, he/she must apply in person with both parents, and submit proof of relationship to parents (ex. birth certificate, adoption decree that list the parent(s) names (s), even if the child has a previous passport. The applicant also needs both parents’ signatures on the DS-11, or one signature and a completed notarized DS-3503( a custody order or death certificate may be required). A copy of the mother’s and father’s driver’s licenses must accompany the childs application.
-Routine Services: 4-6 weeks
-Expedited Services: 2-3 weeks